Our Mission Statement
At Chicago Bible Institute our passion is to equip lay people and church leaders in the inner-city to do the work of the ministry to build up the body of Christ to the Glory of God.
Our Vision Statement
We envision church leaders who are leading vibrant, thriving, healthy churches. In order to accomplish this vision, all of our curriculum in training our students will be committed to following biblical initiatives:
- The Supremacy of Christ in all things.
- Living out the first and second commandments in our lives and ministries.
- Carrying out the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.
- Promoting the gospel as servants of Christ by word and example.
- Encouraging leaders to grow spiritually.
- Pursuing excellence in seven ministry areas by the power of the Holy Spirit:
- Character (modeling Christ-likeness and integrity)
- Biblical Exegesis & Exposition (studying, teaching and preaching God’s Word).
- Leadership (shepherding, equipping, and vision)
- Ministry (caring for souls, compassion for the poor)
- Discipleship (winning souls, instructing, modeling, and accountability)
- Faithfulness (faithfulness and obedience to God and His Word, to the life of the church, to the home and the family).
- The Kingdom of God (pursuing His glory in all the earth and standing for Biblical justice)